Into The Fog






Wearing: Vintage blazer, h&m dress, handmade snood, Primark boots

 Fog is amazing isn't it? A low cloud has settled over the town today and given even the most mundane places a mysterious nature. I came out of my lectures early and headed straight to the beach. I could hear the see in the distance but to my sight it was hidden by the fog blanketing the entire coast. I mainly wanted to show you the snood I've just finished crocheting. It's so snug. For the first day in a long time I feel like I can brave the outdoor in just two layers, rather than ten. If I had my way, I'd spend this day wandering about in a long cape reading Dicken's 'A Tale of Two Cities' and Sherlock Holmes. But, alas, deadlines loom. I'll sit inside instead and watch the fog silently lift itself off the sand. 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I love your outfit! And the fog has such a beautiful and mysterious quality that always has me pondering about a few things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these pictures are briliant! love the fog there and
    of course your look: amazing!
    nice blog, new follower :)
    kiss
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such atmospheric photos. Love the third one
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really love that blazer paired with the chunky scarf! Gorgeous outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos. Well, actually, I love fog, love the coast, love your color scheme...and your photos. I'm gonna follow you...! :D

    ReplyDelete